Autumn Craft Fair
Saturday 28th September - 10.30 to 15.00
Information for potential stallholders
St Stephen’s church is a modern building in the middle of a sought after residential area (click here to see where we are). We are running an ‘Autumn Craft Fair’ in September.
Once again we will have a a craft workshop for children, to keep them busy whilst their parents browse.
If you want to apply for a stall, please click here to complete this online booking request.
Feedback from previous stall holders: Lovely atmosphere ...
Extremely helpful helpers ... extremely well organised ... I am disabled and was particularly grateful for getting me coffees and assisting with carrying stuff, and all with a genuine smile ... There were a lot of interesting crafts - a very good selection ...it's always nice to be given tea/coffee vouchers ... Fantastic facilities (certainly compared to some I have seen) ... clean bright and welcoming ... steady flow of traffic.
To promote the event to a wide range of customers, a large banner will be on the outside of the venue 2 weeks before, we will be publicising as part of a mail drop to over 4,000 local households and parents in local schools. Also posters to key venues, promoting on all local events websites, and making full use of our proven social networking links.
Our table fee of £25 includes a 5.5/6 ft table with 2 chairs (and a limited number of stalls will have a wall behind them to display items). You will need to supply a suitable covering to cover the front and sides of your table. (Please see below for terms and conditions). We now have public internet access, for your card machines.
We will have a minimum of 20 stalls, and can expand this up to 35; we are looking for an exciting mix of craft stalls so do make a booking request to us as soon as you can! Sorry no food stalls. Depending on the products you are selling we may ask to see your insurance cover.
Other key ingredients for success
Building on the reputation of last craft fairs, and our very successful ‘in house’ Christmas Bazaar, we will support this event a tempting café with simple lunches and cake stall. And of course the craft workshop for children!
If you want to apply for a stall, please click here to complete this online booking form.
We will contact you within 7 days and confirm your application or otherwise.
email Jess or Jane for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to select the range of stalls, to get a good product mix, and meet our own church ethical standards.
2. Stalls with a good environmental message are encouraged - we are aiming to be an eco church.
3. We are looking for a minimum of 70% of the product on sale to be crafted by you (ie not reselling items bought in).
4. Once your stall application has been accepted, you will receive an email with details of how to pay. Please pay promptly as your application will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
5. Please ensure you include any special requirements you have e.g rails, wall space, power points. If we are unaware of your needs prior to the event, we cannot guarantee to meet your requirements on the day. We do our best to accommodate everyone so please help us to help you.
6. Please note items can only be displayed on certain walls, as directed by us.
7. Please note booking fees are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
8. If possible please include a photo of your products/stall or include a website URL (this can also be a Facebook or Etsy business page). We may use these in our on line publicity.
9. If you are unable to attend the event once you have booked a stall, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to sell your space on for you. Stalls are non-transferable and we hope you appreciate that we try to ensure there is no direct competition amongst participants.
10. Set up will be from 9.00 am on the morning, our small car park is reserved for people with mobility challenges, but you will be able to come near to unload then park in the streets nearby.