Monday 19th April
Alleluia, Christ is Risen!
I hope that you have had a happy Easter and enjoyed celebrating the resurrection of Jesus.
I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who came and helped with our Holy Week and Easter celebrations. To the many who took part in reading, singing, playing, decorating, moving furniture, catering, serving and so many other tasks – many of which are unseen, THANK YOU – you are all much appreciated.
As always we would welcome your feedback about any of the Easter services as this helps us to plan for future years. Please do email me with your thoughts.
Thank you too to those who have given to our two Lent appeals. Over £1,500 was donated to the Diocese of London appeal and £330 to provide 66 Easter Eggs for the residents of the Marylebone Project. Final donations can be made online this week after which the appeal will be closed.
Today work is starting to remove and make safe the damaged cupola on the Church roof – do pray that the work proceeds smoothly and without any unforeseen problems.
We have some important dates coming up in the coming weeks:
· Sunday 1st May – All Age Service led by our children’s groups
· Tuesday 3rd May – HTB Leadership Conference in Church – all welcome
· Sunday 8th May – our new Bishop of Willesden, Bishop Lusa, will be leading both services and at the 10.30am service Monika and Jason Scott and Adriel Tarani will be confirmed.
· Sunday 15th May – Annual Church Meeting at 6.30pm
· Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th June Queens Jubilee celebrations at St Stephen’s
Finally a reminder to parents that this Sunday (24th April) both JAM Tots and JAM Kids groups will be thinking about Holy Communion. Please do make sure that your child is present for this very important session.
With my love